Audit & assurance
As company auditors, we are independent and impartial economic and financial experts. Our services include certifying financial statements, as specified in the Companies' Code. Our specialist services are sometimes required by law, for example if an external audit is requested. But it is also possible to commission our services on a voluntary basis.
In every assignment, we respect the internationally applicable standards. Our signature ensures the user that your information is reliable for further handling and analysis.
Audit of the financial statements
The law specifies that large firms and non-profit organisations must commission an impartial and independent expert to review and certify the financial statements. Moreover, the users of the financial statements will base their decisions and assessments on this financial information. As statutory auditors, auditing financial statements is the main task of Vyvey & co. Our audit of your financial reporting will confirm that it provides a true picture of the operation and strategy of the business. We verify your reporting with various format standards, both at the national and international level.
In so doing, we play a key role as confidential advisors for all parties concerned.
In order to protect economic integrity, the law specifies that significant events within a company must undergo special scrutiny and reporting by a company auditor. Some examples include:
- contributions in kind: assets are transferred to the organisation in exchange for shares in the same organisation;
- quasi contribution: within 2 years of incorporation, a founder, partner, business manager or director sells assets to the organisation, for a fee of at least 10% of the capital;
- conversion from one company designation to another legal form;
- liquidation of the company: the partners/shareholders definitively cease the company activities;
- merger/demerger: the company reorganises its activities by merging with another company, or by splitting up its existing structure. The partners/shareholders of the existing organisations exchange their shares for shares in the new structure. As company auditors, we will produce a special report with regards to this exchange.
As accredited company auditors, we can submit certificates to the government, suppliers and other bodies. These assignments are usually defined in agreements, or we will outline them together with you.
We also carry out specific tasks within your organisation, such as checks on your bookkeeping, analysis and advice regarding accounting or financial issues, and audits of your internal administration or checks.
In short: if you require impartial and expert insight for a financial-economic subject, you can rely on our company auditors. Commissioning an auditor for an audit or check is extremely common, precisely because of our expertise and independence.